4 August 2012

The Forbidden & Limited List of the People - September 2012

I was quite pleased when I finished the requests of the hundreth person on my list. My list is finished. Well, not really; I could've continued forever, but I have to stop somewhere.

I've searched every Yu-Gi-Oh! blog I know of (and many more I never even heard of), I've splashed myself trough dozens of Yugitubers, in search of banlist predictions, wishlists, etc... and I've searched through lists on forums like TCGplayer, Duelingnetwork and Pojo.

And thus, this is the list of the people. This is what you want to happen.

Banlist of the people

  • Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning: Forbidden (with Primal seed unlimited, obviously)
  • Future Fusion: Forbidden
  • Monster Reborn: Forbidden
  • Wind-up Hunter: Forbidden
  • Dark Magician of Chaos: Limited
  • Inzektor Dragonfly: Limited
  • Inzektor Hornet: Limited
  • Mystical Space Typhoon: limited
  • Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon: Limited
  • Rekindling: Limited
  • Ultimate Offering: Limited
  • Wind-up Carrier Zenmaighty: Limited
  • Rescue Rabbit: Semi-Limited
  • Tour Guide from the Underworld: Semi-Limited
  • Destiny Draw: Unlimited
  • Marshmallon: Unlimited
  • Spore: Unlimited

How was this list created?

Every card on this list has been named by 30% or more of the people whose list I've checked.

Things to take into account are:

  • This is not my personal list. My personal oppinion is 1% of this list. So don't come nagging my choices are bad, because this list is the result of YOUR choices.
  • Nearly everyone voted on at least 1 inzektor card. Centipede was another name mentioned frequently, but didn't have enough votes to be on this list (22%). Dragonfly (62% of the votes) and Hornet (31%) have been mentioned the most
  • The cards most people want gone are: Future Fusion (75% of the people), Wind-up Hunter (59%) and Monster Reborn (58%). BLS gets an honorable (lol) fourth place of 44%, meaning that more than 50% of you people don't want or think this guy will get hit (surprised me, honestly).
  • The two cards that people want off the forbidden list are Spore (40%) and Dark Magician of Chaos (35%). Other mentioned cards (like Royal oppression or Magician of Faith) didn't even get 20% of votes, so they're not on the list.
  • While about 40% of you agree that Blackwings have been hit too hard, the card to return to 2 ends up being a point of discussion. Some of you want Gale back, others want Kalut and a few others want Black Whirlwind.

I'll upload the list later on, so it can be verified by everyone.

Until then, V out

No comments:

Post a Comment